Benefits of Membership
Come to the Source
Take advantage of a wide range of benefits & services
Join as an organization, business, or individual
and access a world of people, ideas, & inspiration:
- Connect to a national support system. Share ideas, experiences, problems, & successes with community theatre people nationwide.
- AACT-sponsored state, regional & national festivals highlight the best in community theatre.
- Discounts & Special Offers on theatrical products & services.
- Online, anytime. How-to articles, e-mail discussion group, and in-depth data about member-company budgets, facilities, boards, staff, & productions.
- Focus on what works. Tap into members who can share their expertise on a host of topics .
- Exclusive bi-monthly magazine, Spotlight -- with even more ideas and information to keep you on top of things.
- Expand your skills through conferences & workshops
- National & local awards for distinguished achievement and service in community theatre.
- Advocacy activities & materials that enhance the visibility of community theatre, locally & nationally.
- Insure your assets. Designed specifically for community theatres, AACT’s insurance program (provided by USI Southwest.) can provide your group with high-quality, low-cost coverage.